Thursday, February 14, 2008

i love my caveman

happy valentine's day! i love this day dedicated to love. don't let the nay-sayers bring you down... valentine's day is great! love on!

when i got home for work last night there was a white calla lily plant on the dining room table and this card. isn't it cute? inside it says, "you be the fun... and i'll be the mental!" crazy! thanks to my subtle promptings, dan has never forgotten a valentine's day.


i think v-day is even more special to me because it was on v-day that dan and i had one of our first "official" kind of dates. dan took me to the Church's v-day banquet. we got all dressed up. i have a picture of us. dan was wearing a horrific silk shirt. i had admired it in his closet and he had thought i liked it. no, it was so funky i admired it. i had a great laugh that he wore it for our big date.
also, it was the day after v-day 5 years ago that dan proposed to me. i love v-day! and i love dan!

No comments: