Thursday, February 7, 2008

did you caucus?

did you? did you caucus? until a month or so ago i had no idea that there was such a thing. this will be my 4th presidential race i have voted in. yet, no idea what a caucus was. yet, i am not beating myself up. my parent's have never caucused, to my knowledge. i have never heard of anyone i know caucusing. in '96 i was in pcc. so, i had no contact with the outside world. in 2000 i was back in mn, but don't know why i didn't hear of it. in '04 i was married and we didn't get local news channels, so i didn't watch. and we didn't get the paper. also, i never heard my husband talk of caucusing. so... am i the only one that has never caucused? or, have i led an incredibly sheltered life. (probably)

in case you are wondering. no, i didn't caucus this year either. i work nights. i think i might have, though. i really do. oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: