Friday, February 1, 2008

"does this page look odd?"

"does this page look odd?". that is what the home page for my bank's internet banking reads. isn't that funny? it's like asking, "does this dress make me look fat?", or "do these jeans make my butt look big?", or "does this milk smell funny to you?". it's a personal question.

also, it amuses me that it asks me my favorite color. which, if i had watched "nacho libre" before setting up my internet banking, i would have responded "light tan". my bank also asks me my favorite tv program, my favorite teacher (dr. sprouse forever. british novel class rocked.), annnnd what street i grew up on. that's a toughy. my parent's live in the same house that they moved into when they got married. the spot doesn't change, but the street address does. so, i always get the street name question wrong. which is hilarious. and frustrating. star route, rural route, h.c. 61, rider road... can't remember what i told the computer it was. i always guess wrong.

No comments: