Monday, January 21, 2008

famous jack!

my little dude is famous. my boss called me at home at the end of dec. and asked me to bring in a photo of jack. they used the photo for an ad for a special section in the paper. a sort of "brag section" with full color photos of babies born in '07. the cost to do this was $10. so, jack's in the ad. then, i wasn't even asked... and he's in the special section! nice! then, i visit the newspaper's website and see a slice of my baby's face! i click on it and am sent to a special section where you can buy photos from the newspaper. then, a few days later i am paging through a paper and see a new ad with jack! for the webpage to buy photos from the newspaper. my famous baby. i ripped out the ads for his baby book and scrapbook. how cool is this? it's like jack is a model.:)

No comments: