Friday, January 11, 2008

another fantastic day

i have to say, i am pretty contented with the life i lead. it is, in fact, fantastic. today was another blessed day taking care of jack. he really amused me today by getting excited watching "the price is right". little arms were flapping away with happiness. so, i let him watch a bit. at one point he laughed at the tv. he has such a sense of humor. he laughs all the time.

tonight my husband is out-of-town. my mom & dad took pity on me and invited me out to dinner with my grandparents. we went to applebee's... with the baby. duh-duh-duh-DUM... and he was PERFECT! we put him in the high chair there for the first time. he was content playing with his toys. you just have to keep the utensils and water glasses far away.:) after a bit my dad held him, then my mom, then my gramps. we all were entertained watching him.

when the food came i put him back in his chair. God is so good. somehow when they were plating my cheeseburger, 3 penne pasta noodles fell on my plate. i chopped them finely and fed them to jack while we ate. gramps gave him one of his broccoli. when dessert came jack was not left out. he had his first huge mouthfulls of whipped cream. and then some of my dad's hot fudge. then some of my mom's ice cream. it was so much fun. jack has not met a food substance he doesn't like. he even knawed on my pickle (he liked it) and my lemon slice for my water (he loved it!).

No comments: