Tuesday, September 25, 2007

what i have been missing out on my entire life

i think jack has an amazing sense of humor. he makes me laugh. today he needed a bath. i stripped him down and took off his diaper. we head off to the tub, but i realize i didn't grab his hooded towel. so, as i detour, i think he peed on me. ha ha, not too funny. what a sheister.

i scrub up the baby. hooray! today jack finally learned how to kick in the tub. how precious. i have been waiting. each bath i show him how to do it, but he never was interested. i congratulate him on his achievement.

i lift him up to scrub his little behind. i say, "ten hut! present booty!" and as i put his butt back in the water... he farts. jack's first fart in the tub!:) i laughed it up for a second, and then backed away waving my arm in the air, yelling about the smell. jack is deadly. yet, i am proud of him.

i go to put his romper on him in my bedroom. i place him on his back on my bed and dress him. i lean over and kiss his forhead and i say, "kisses". he laughs! that was the first time i had made him laugh. i have heard him laugh, but not from something i did. so, of course, i did it again. he laughed again! we have a routine here. i did it about 6 more times until he stopped laughing at it. super. it is kind of a "heh heh heh". very demur. this is what i have been missing my entire life.

No comments: