Monday, September 24, 2007

"darlin' don't you go and cut your hair..."

"i'm just a boy (girl) with a new haircut. that's a pretty nice haircut!" my sister cut my hair saturday afternoon. drastically. my hair was probably the longest it has ever been. so, i suddenly get an irrisistable compulsion to chop it. i mean chop! i was thinking of doing it myself. you know, for fun. then, if it didn't work out i would go to a salon. i told my sis i was thinking of cutting my hair and she says, "let's go. mom, where are your hair cutting scissors?". now, my sis is not a hairstylist. she just loves to play around. her hair always looks great.

i videotaped while my sis layered away. i wanted lots of layers. my hair has this wavy thing going on right now, and it really embraced those layers. when i get up in the morn my hair is "fwinging out" as i say. like, fwing! like i combed it with a blender. it is very fun. i am enjoying playing around with it. i like to put it in tiny pig tails like all those cute girl on "america's next top model".:) you know, the season that eva won.

so, i suppose photos will follow sometime.

No comments: