Thursday, May 10, 2007

my baby has a huge honker

hooray! tomorrow jack reaches 37 weeks gestation. only 3 weeks until the due date. today i had my dr appointment. jacky was soooo squirmy that the dr couldn't find his head! so, she wheeled in an ultrasound machine and gave me one herself! i was impressed. so, jack is head down. and yes, he is a boy, for the third time.:) couldn't help asking her to check again. it would be horrible to have him switch gender on me now that he has so much cool boy stuff! she said the the boy part was, "oh yeah, it's sticking way out."

i also asked for a photo of the face if she could get one. well, jack wasn't cooperating. she did get a nice profile on screen for me to see. she agreed with me that the nose looked very "prominent". yeah!!!!!!!!!!! i hope-i hope-i hope he looks just like his daddy! can't wait to find out.

No comments: