Tuesday, May 29, 2007

less than 2 days to go...

here is a bit of an e-mail i mailed my husband's step-mom. --
"i'm due thursday. the suspense is killing me. other than that, some acid reflux and carpal tunnel and fatigue, i am doing well.:) i even cleaned the house really well today. tomorrow i will scrub the bathroom. if that doesn't bring on labor i am going to go up and down the basement stairs! i guess jumping jacks will follow soon after if THAT doesn't work."

seriously. one of the biggest days of my life is just LOOMING. i would say graduating from pcc and my wedding day were two of the biggest and best days of my life. they happened on a certain day i knew ahead of time and began at a certain set time. labor? crazy! it could happen anytime! i could be pregnant a week from now! or i could have this baby in a few short hours. insanity.

i put the car seat in my car today. i placed the newly painted bassinet in the bedroom with it's liner my mother made it, and the pad, and i placed the new sheet on the pad. then i decorated the bassinet with a blue crotcheted blankie my aunt made jack. it is waaaay too hot for it, but it looks precious.

jack just got the hiccups. again. i will not miss them.:) i will miss his wiggling.

3 comments:

Nora said...

you can jumpstart things by eating spicy foods, or lol.... stimulating milk production... i had a friend that did that , and bam, she went into labor. :) if that fails, i hear that some good sex can get things going. its probably to hot for that... :D so order some spicy chinese. :) o!!! I have a HOTTTTT curry recipe i could send you. Carrie, nicks's sister went into labor after eating it. :)

gypsy jean said...

i would LOVE a good curry recipe. beef curry?

Nora said...

i'll email it to you! :)