Friday, May 25, 2007

i am 30 now... who cares?


another decade down. do i feel older? no, but my husband does! ha ha! my brain refuses to age me past about 20. it helps that i am still wrinkle-free. yipee!

i had a cruddy day at work on my b-day... an 8-5 monday and queasy. i had a great night, though. my parents took my fam and my grandparents to my fave pizza place and i had terrific pizza and hot wings. yes, hot wings. jack is cool with that. my mum made me a huge rice crispy bar cake! it was great.

dan gave me an old-school metal lawn furniture double glider. now i can rock jack on my deck. my granparents and parents each gave me a huge potted red geranium. my grandparents also gave me $10 which i squandered on pork steak and milk. :) my parents finished off their gift giving with 4 movie tickets and a "monty python and the holy grail" 2 disc dvd!!! i got the knights who say "nee!" and shrubberies! (not too big and not too small) ha ha ha! my mother thinks the movie is stupid (your point?) and gave me the dvds "against her better judgement". oh mom. you are just jealous you do not have a "holy handgrenade of antioch".

my sis-in-law gave me a coffee gift card and dark chocolate covered coffee beans. did i ever mention that i love her?:) dan's mom gave me a hershey kisses, a hershey's kiss shaped fondue pot (cah-rah-zy!), and signed me up for an in-home massage! so, first the baby comes, then i get a good rub down. i bet i'll need it.


p.s. may 27-- picture of me at 8 weeks. check out the curl. i still get that some mornings when i wake up.

No comments: