Thursday, April 26, 2007

what's up with me and the bump

not much up. i have been working, cleaning and resting. i scrubbed the shower and cleaned the bathroom and dusted the house yesterday. and rested.:) and then i went to work for 4 hours. oh, and i made cupcakes! i saw an mtv cribs show recently where the dude had 2 boxes of "sprinkles" cupcakes on his coffee table. he showed them to the camera and i was like, "i gotta have cupcakes". so, i made chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing and... sprinkles.

today i worked 8-2. i hung out with the boys. i walked over to my grandparent's house and chatted a bit. i discovered my transplanted mayflowers were blooming next to the house and i dug up half the plant to put in my breakfast nook. they will be right between basil and parsely.

my sis-in-law also stopped over tonight. she asked what food i wanted at the baby shower she is throwing me next weekend. since it will be cinco de mayo, i told her: refried beans, chiles rellenos and salsa! :) not kidding. that would be good. she's not going for it, though. !que lastima!

No comments: