Monday, April 30, 2007

shower #2: my side family shower

girl family reunion! i had a great time at my shower saturday. there were 11 guests and a bajillion presents. i was so overwhelmed. everyone must have spent a fortune. all on a person they've never even met!:) jacky, you don't know how blessed you are... but i do.

this is my beloved stroller and car seat combo. isn't it beeee-u-ti-ful? i am so attached to it and i don't know why. i told my fam that i didn't care if it was the only gift i received, i wanted it!

the food was so good at the shower that i am super surprised i only gained 1/2 a pound these last two weeks according to my dr's visit today. hmmm, i guess i will go upstairs and have another piece of leftover shower cake in a bit.:) it is a white cake with 1/2 fudge and 1/2 raspberry filling. yum. good girl that i am i already plowed through the leftover fruit sent home with me. my cousin-in-law said it would last me a week! i finished off the strawberries in my cereal this morn.

No comments: