Thursday, April 19, 2007

"are you threatening me?"

i'm having a beavis moment. i have been threatened! "are you threatening me?" threatened with "collection"! i opened my mail today and there it was.

i tried to subscribe to "fit pregnancy" magazine back in december. i sent off the reply postcard so they could sign me up right away and figured they would bill me. months passed and i never received a word from them. o well, i'm only 6 weeks from being done and i guess i don't really need their silly mag after all. then i get this "final notice". right. final for whom? not me. it was the first notice for me.

i am being threatened with collection for a whopping $5.97. they aren't getting any money from me, just a strongly worded letter. i think. after all, they said they wanted my "attention in this serious matter".

No comments: