Tuesday, November 25, 2008

face painting

i am having a fab week. my sis is here with her 4 girls. yesterday we painted Christmas ornaments. the girl's ornaments are angels and jack's is an elf. then i painted the girl's faces. elerene painted a lady bug on nole's face. she is a very naturally talented artist and i am very curious to see if she is the next generation of artist in our family.

what i painted on my face is a little joke. that's what my dad wrote on the back of his lawn tractor with reflective tape letters. ha ha. i am holding my little niece elles. she is a little over 2 1/2 months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Molly, i believe this is yet one more artistic expression that would get you kicked out of PCC (=

But then again... as Mrs. Robert's, my American Lit Prof. used to say, "Oh stop... i have license to do that..." haha