Saturday, August 23, 2008

it came!


my print that i won came in the mail friday. i was so excited! the mail lady actually drove up to my house with it. she honked and dan, jack and i all came rushing out to get the mail. i figured it was for me. the artist, ellen, was so sweet. she HAND WROTE me a note (a shocker these days) and included an adorable business card... and a card! bonus art! and of course, included was the print. it is so whimsical. it is going to look so amazing against the green walls in my living room. i can't wait to get it framed.

1 comment:

preciousgrammy said...

Hey gypsy jean--
That is awesome that you won--I didn't read all the messages that lead up to your winning but when I get a minute I am going to go back and check it out. You are an awesome artist. My favorite is the pencil art of a hand that you did years ago. thanks for inviting me to share in your blog.
Jesus loves you
preciousgrammy