Friday, August 8, 2008

I AM A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, you read that right. i ... am ... a ... winner!!! i meant those capitals. i am so excited. i have just won something from someone that i have never met before.

my friend lauren (moberly) pope has a great blog that i read all the time. (and you should, too!) i followed from her blog on over to soule mama's blog. good blog. soule mama has a book published and i will have to look into maybe getting it. anyway, lauren started having contests -- i did not win. soule mama had a contest -- i did not win. ellen crimi-trent was a fellow non-winner that told soule mama she was having a contest. i followed on over to ellen's blog and I WON ELLEN'S CONTEST! i am the cynical type when it comes to contests and the internet... but i am usually an optimist. ellen's blog seemS like it is coming from such a nice person that i am squealching my unlike-me pessimism and i am bordering on ecstatic. hoorah!

what did i win????? ART!:) i love art. if i am correct, i am receiving a print of some flower illustrations. if so, i will frame it and it is going in my living room. if it is the owls or house, it goes in jack's nursery.

also note: this is my 249th blog post (as second breakfast, not including gypsy jean boo teek). i may have a contest of my own in celebration of my 250th. stay tuned!

No comments: