Thursday, June 7, 2007

just testing...

yesterday my sister had the brilliant idea to walk this baby out of me. so, we headed off to pick up my preggers photos. i had thought they wouldn't be here until after the baby, but what did i know?

we picked up my photos, then i took my sis back and since nothing was happening, i went to work. at work i thought i felt some contractions, and had another interesting sign i won't go into here about. so, after work my sister calls to see if anything was happening and offers to come over to walk with me a bit so that my contractions might get stronger. i agree. at 10pm we start walking up and down my driveway. we have a flashlight and the dog and cat for company. after the walking i came inside and walked up and down the stairs. the contractions just faded away, they didn't get stronger. it was so disappointing. i got dan all worked up for nothing. he looked a bit haggard this morning at 5am. i felt really bad.
well, this pose is my fave. the other one i had to buy. here i am preggers in a garden.:)

No comments: